Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tour Travelogue, Day 1

The Morning Room tour was officially going to begin tomorrow at Missing Link in Arcata. I packed the car today, bought a burrito, and drove almost to the I-5 when my phone rang. I pulled over to answer safely and found myself speaking to the man in charge of booking at Cottage Grove's, Axe and Fiddle. As a result of our conversation, tour will begin today! I will be opening for Battleschool at 8PM, then driving all night long to Arcata. Less than an hour in and I'm already having happy surprises. This is going to be a good week!



Today's music for the road:

David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars
Charlie Parr - When The Devil Goes Blind
Sigur Ros - með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

2 comments:

  1. That Sigur Ros album is the greatest thing to happen to man kind. I look forward to show/seeing you/mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! Mustache has some friends visiting named beard and sideburns.

    ReplyDelete