Thursday, February 24, 2011

Travelogue Day 3

A lovely Arcata day. I spent a lot of time sitting and staring at trees. It's calm and beautiful and harder to do in the city. This one was particularly good to me.
 It probably won't have the same effect, but try staring at it for a while in silence.






So after that relaxing time, I played at Missing Link with Colin from Strix Vega and Phil from the Little Still Not Big Enough. They both killed it! It was a lovely evening hosted by the best decorated vinyl shop in California. Look at that jackelope!

Today I will have coffee for breakfast, so that I can drive to Oakland and maybe see some sunshine. Don't let me down California!

Rainy Redwood Driving Music:
Belle and Sebastian - Storytelling
John Heart Jackie - Women and Money EP
Cranberries - Everyone Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We (Yeah that's right, don't pretend you never sang along to Linger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment