Sunday, April 3, 2011

Here's what's new

During the Morning Room tour, every moment of every day was filled with meaning, value, and purpose. Almost all of my friends and family members live along the California coast, which also happens to be my favorite place on earth. With that in mind, it became difficult to justify living 900 miles away in a cold, rainy city and so I have returned to the Golden State.

Last night I drove all of my belongings away from Portland. Based on the number of people photographing my car on the I - 5, I expect my loaded little wagon to be spreading across the internet as we speak. In case it doesn't make it to your facebook feed, here it is:
This is everything I own (except for my camera)

I'm in Humboldt now, and by next week I'll be settling in to San Luis Obispo. I'll be calling that home for at least a few months. A new EP is in the works and will hopefully be ready to release in July. I'll be playing all around the state during summer and into the fall, so expect to see some tour dates listed soon.

As a final announcement, I am thrilled to present the music video for To Follow Winter.
My cousin Willie Witte put this together for me and I think he did a beautiful job. 
Watch, enjoy, and understand why I want to live there:


1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile and small happy tears filled my eyes. I love you....mom

    ReplyDelete